Today we went for what I'm guessing will be my last sonogram. The placenta was still low, but she said the head is below the placenta, so I won't have to have a C-section. After seeing the different videos in the Childbirth Education class, I think that's a good thing. I'm sure everything will go fine either way. The sonographer said the baby weighs about 5 pounds, 6 ounces and the heart beat was 136 peats per minute.
Thursday, October 9, 2003
PreNatal Dr Visit
Today we went for what I'm guessing will be my last sonogram. The placenta was still low, but she said the head is below the placenta, so I won't have to have a C-section. After seeing the different videos in the Childbirth Education class, I think that's a good thing. I'm sure everything will go fine either way. The sonographer said the baby weighs about 5 pounds, 6 ounces and the heart beat was 136 peats per minute.

0 comments:
Post a Comment