This morning at 9:00am was my appointment with Dr. Olt in Morton. Mom picked me up at work and drove because the weather was supposed to be bad (actually she just wanted to get out of going to work.)
This is the week of my actual due date which is November 28th. Mom waited in the car while I SLOWLY walked into the doctor's office. I was so swollen and sore that I could hardly walk. My blood pressure was a little high that morning, so when Dr. Olt came into the room, she wanted me to have some blood work done to make sure I didn't have Toxemia. She also gave me the option of going on bed-rest until Friday or going into the hospital today to be induced. I went back out the the car to call Mike and ask what he thought. I was in tears because I was so nervous/excited. We decided to go ahead with the induction...
So, instead of going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast like we had planned, mom took me back to work to get the truck and I headed home to meet Mike. When I got home, we got everything together, and headed for the hospital...

0 comments:
Post a Comment