Tonight we had Johnsonville Brats and Mac & Cheese for dinner.
While I was making the Mac & Cheese, Daddy was cooking the brats on the grill. Daddy brought in the brats from the grill and set them on the table, to which Lili promptly made note, "Those are dirty hot dogs!".
Daddy and I laughed.
Then Bella corrected Lili and said, "Those aren't hot dogs" and Daddy agreed with Bella and said, "You're right, those aren't hot dogs, they're brats."
Bella replied, "I know, I'm too smart!"
Seriously, where do they learn this stuff?
While I was making the Mac & Cheese, Daddy was cooking the brats on the grill. Daddy brought in the brats from the grill and set them on the table, to which Lili promptly made note, "Those are dirty hot dogs!".
Daddy and I laughed.
Then Bella corrected Lili and said, "Those aren't hot dogs" and Daddy agreed with Bella and said, "You're right, those aren't hot dogs, they're brats."
Bella replied, "I know, I'm too smart!"
Seriously, where do they learn this stuff?

0 comments:
Post a Comment