So, as of August 15, 2009 at 4:55pm, Bella has officially lost her second tooth! She was so excited!
4:53pm | Another one that's VERY loose!
4:53pm | Another one that's VERY loose!Bella told me she thought her tooth was coming out. When I looked, sure enough, it was bleeding like the last one. She asked if I would try to pull it, so we came in and got a paper towel.
4:55pm | Notice anything missing?No sooner than I got my fingers on her tooth, she pulled, trying to pull it out herself. She did that a few times and then I finally got a good grip on it and when she pulled on the fourth try, it was out!
I've never known a kid to be so excited to lose a tooth! The Tooth Fairy is going to have to get a room in the house if this keeps up!

1 comments:
Ahhh. Brady has a loose tooth also. :)
Post a Comment