Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Tooth Fairy will be heading to our house for a visit...

6:00pm | Bella with all her teeth still intact (a couple that are loose, but still there.)


6:15pm | See how loose it is!


8:25pm | ...hmmm, notice anything missing?


Oh, here it is! Guess the Tooth Fairy will be paying a visit tonight.


Tonight, August 11, 2009, at the age of 5 1/2yrs, Bella lost her first tooth. She was very brave and very excited. I was so proud of her. She didn't even flinch at the sight of the blood. (It was bleeding off and on for the entire two hours that she played with it and wanted me to try to pull it.) I'd tried off and one throughout the two hours and on the last tug I gave before it came out, I knew it was close so I told her to let me try again. I did and it came out. She asked if I would try again later and I told her that it was out. She was very surprised! The tooth right next to it will probably be out within the week because it is quite loose too.

The Grandparents have put in her mind that the Tooth Fairy is a big spender...all I know is she better hope that the next teeth she looses is at there house so the Grand-Tooth Fairy can visit!

0 comments: